- Jim DeBeaugrine Live Interview
Aaron Nangle from WaiverProvider.Com & SupportCoordinators.Com Interviews Jim DeBeaugrine, the interim director of The Agency For Persons With Disabilities.
- Jim is NOT Just a Numbers Guy- Communication and Accountability Are His Priorities
- What Jim has been focusing on
- Jim's background
- Jim's thoughts on CDC+
- Are Support Coordinators safe now?
- Will Support Coordinators get ABC back?
- How can families get involved?
- What are stakeholder meetings and who attends?
- Can you please explain the tiers?
- Whose idea was the tiers?
- What is going on with the advocacy center lawsuit regarding the tiers?
- What happened to Maximus?
- The Wait List
- Will cutting providers pay result in getting the least capable people?
- Paperwork is a major complaint. Can we reduce it?
- Get Listed!
Call Aaron Nangle at 727-841-8943 to find out how.
Waiver Providers, you can add your listing even if you don't have a website. We provide a free one page "web flyer" and free hosting, with your membership.
- Not a publication of The Agency For Persons With Disabilities