- Required Training
Do you have your required trainings?Don't Let Delmarva Cite You!
Companies listed here provide trainings for providers. Many will even go to your place of business to provide training.
We are here to offer you and your family the absolute best American Heart Association required CPR and First Aid Training at the most affordable prices. We love what we do and work hard to not only make your training session educational but most importantly FUN!
Office 352-684-5664 Cell 352-346-0463 www.cprresq.com
3B, 5, 6,
We provide free beginner to intermediate level training on Safe Patient Handling Techniques to Support Coordinators, Providers & other health care professionals. The training will provide .2 CEUs for Nurses, Occupational and Physical Therapists, Certified Case Managers, and Social Workers. A Certificate of Completion is also provided to all attendees. The training covers:
- Safety issues to consider with manual lifting and transferring.
- Principles of safe transfer and repositioning.
- Recommending the appropriate lifting or transferring device to meet the needs of your patients, staff and caregivers.
- Assistive technology solutions that can help you recognize and prevent the risks of Muscular Skeletal Injury.
- Repositioning aids, transfer devices, ceiling lift systems and floor based mechanical lifts.
- Assessing the client/patient for the proper lifting sling.
- Funding Sources.
Training Dates and Times
Please e-mail email@example.com to RSVP for any of the below listed trainings. Please provide your name, credentials, your company’s name, phone number and e-mail when you RSVP.
Call: Beth Kofsky Mobile Phone:
(305) 608-0692 or office (305) 572-9005
Favor Minded provides on-site training to ALF's, Adult Day Training Facilities, Group Homes, and Supported Living Staff. Our training meets compliance requirements mandated by state policy (65G-7). In addition, we offer CPR, First Aid, Medication Administration and Supervision of Self-Administration, HIV/AIDS, and Blood borne Pathogens. Call: Melinda Latham: 239-634-3872
Call Aaron Nangle at 727-841-8943 to find out how.
Waiver Providers, you can add your listing even if you don't have a website. We provide a free one page "web flyer" and free hosting, with your membership.