*Need More Information?
Call (727) 841-8943 or Email WaiverInfo@aol.com
- Find Providers By Service
WaiverProvider.Com is more than a directory of medicaid waiver providers. We also bring you the latest news and information to help People that are Developmentally Disabled & Senior Citizens as well.
Get the right health care provider for you & your loved ones.
We also provide detailed information about each medicaid waiver provider listed including: services provided, areas covered, special skills, and experience. If you can't find a provider on our website, have your support coordinator or case worker call us at (727) 841-8943. We will call medicaid providers for you at NO COST. We will get back to you with a list of available medicaid providers in your area.
News by Aaron NangleTweets by @WaiverProvider
Delmarva Training Videos
- There has been many different directors for The Agency For Persons with Disabilities. Below you can see many different videos. You can hear them talk about what they had been doing during their term. Also hear what APD has been doing over the years that it has been in existence.
- _____________________________________Aaron Nangle interviews Brian Vaughn
When he was the acting Director of APD.One of the old Directors of (APD) Jim DeBeaugrine. Talking about Managed Care.
Aaron Nangle interviews Jim Debeaugrine
One of the old directors of APD.Aaron Nangle Interviews Elizabeth Dudek, the Secretary of The Agency For Health Care Administration.Are you on the wait list? APD is doing the QSI needs assessments for people who are on the wait list. Make sure APD has your current phone number and address.Click through the slide show. Learn about the APD IBudget program. You can also click the link to see a copy of the Developmental Disabilities Individual Budgeting Medicaid Waiver Coverage and limitations handbook.
It's easy to search for medicaid waiver providers. To make it easier to find providers in your area, there are symbols next to each provider's name, showing the districts they serve. You will learn a lot about providers by looking at their descriptions and visiting their websites.
Question: How Do I Get On The Medicaid Waiver?
Answer: You need to fill out the application for services. Florida's HCBS and FSL waiver programs are for people who have certain disabilities. These disabilities include: Mental Retardation, Spina Bifida, Cerebral Palsy, Prader-Willi, and Autism. For More Information, you can call
1-866-APD-CARES or 1-866-273-2273
The Application For Services
Question: Can I choose anyone I want to be my provider?
Answer: To a large degree, you have choice of providers. However, the provider must serve the waiver you are on. The provider must also be certified to work in your area and for the services you choose. You can not choose a provider that is your legal guardian or parent.
Question: Can I get everything the waiver offers?
Answer: No, you need to work with you support coordinator and determine what services and products are "medically necessary".
- What Are The FSL And HCBS Waivers?
The HCBS/DD Waiver (Now Tiers 1, 2, and 3)
- Also know as the "Big Waiver"
- Also know as the Home and Community Based, Developmental Disabilities Waiver
- This Waiver currently does not have a spending cap. There are 28 services, learn about them all.
The FSL Waiver (Now Tier 4)
- Also know as the "Little Waiver"
- Also know as the Florida Supported Living Waiver
- Also know as Tier 4
- This Waiver currently has a spending cap of $14,792.00.
- There are 11 services, learn about them all.
medicaid typically does not cover.